Friday, January 20, 2006

Mondays soaked in the basement of mirrors.



This is what I’ve always wanted to have.
This is where I always wanted to go.
This is who I always wanted to be.


Looking at you. Listening to everything you say. Feeling every part of you inside my head. Drowning in my most kept thoughts. Dancing with the best of what I could become.



This is everything that I wanted.
Thank you so much for just being there.
Close enough to let me know that you’re for real,
But far enough for me to realize that I can never have you.



but still I would not be satisfied without saying this:











i love you.


2 Comments:

Blogger ai-lin said...

ang saklap pero ang saya...

7:12 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

ay bamb. believe me, hinde.
masaklap lang at

masaklap.



nilagyan ko lang ng magic kaya mukhang masaya.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home