Sunday, February 19, 2006

QC at night



These street lights have this certain power of mesmerizing me. I just couldn’t help but stare. These spacious roads seem like they’re never going to end. Even the night sky seems like it stretches on forever. The trucks and the jeepneys sweep the highway like there’s no tomorrow. Everybody’s rushing. Everything’s flowing. I could feel the evening breeze kissing me on the forehead. These soft lips. I could hear laughter just across the street. I could smell the nostalgia of the city as it bides time goodbye. There are hands holding in the sidewalks. There are shadows swaying behind the painted walls. I could touch the skin of the city. I could feel its heart throbbing.


Watching the city gracefully undress in front of me is just ... wow.
I've never seen it this heavenly before.



2 Comments:

Blogger JS said...

wow... galing ah

5:16 AM  
Blogger Sinukuan said...

uy! you're back!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home